Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fun in the forest in fall

I took the dogs on a hike today with their friend's; Ruby (Shepherd) and Murphy (Big Black Fluffy Thing). One of my favourite things about living in Vancouver is that you are never more than 10 minutes away from a fabulous hiking trail. I pack up the dogs and take them for a romp in the woods at least 3-4 times per week. I don't know what I would do without our mountains!

Here's everybody posing at the trailhead.

Ever wonder where the "Engergizer Bunny" went? I know... I'll give you a clue: He was reincarnated and he has a funny name...

I know I've mentioned Cooper's rock obsession before, well here's an example of one of his passionate encounters...

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Great blog, I haven't met Seven yet but look forward to doing so!
    Erika (and Tyler and Toby too :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby and Ryan are going to have a good (and by that I mean insane) time running around in the woods with Seven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As fellow dog nerds I think we should make training challenges. I am taking your video of Seven's awesome backing up the wall to be my challenge and I will try and train Abby or Ryan to do it and will post the video. Then I'll challenge you to a new one :D Sound good? It will keep me working on new tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that sounds great! I'm having trouble being creative right now to come up with things to teach him :-(
    I can't wait 'till he's a year and we can start doing more "sexy" agility stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! I am in! I will teach Tyler the wall, how about you guys teach your dogs to sneeze on command like Toby? Will post a video of it on our blog:
    www.loic-erika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete