Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today...Hell froze over.

Jazz played with 7 today. That's right folks, you are about to witness a moment neither I nor 7 (especially 7!) thought would ever come. For the past 8 months that 7 has shared with us he has wormed his way into Jazz's heart enough to be tolerated and even some slight snuggling has transpired, but, NEVER have these two shared a quick "bitey face" or wrestle. Today that changed when Jazz very casually reached over and gripped 7's back leg. 7 swung around in surprise and started dumbfounded for a minute at the mischievous grin on little Jazz's face. Not one to miss an opportunity, he took a tentative poke at the top of Jazz's back...Then the fun began! I quickly whipped out the camera to document this momentous occasion so join me in watching 7's dreams come true...
See if you can hear the sound of me picking my jaw up off the floor :-)



I apologize for the terrible lighting, I didn't exactly get to "set the stage" for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment