Sunday, May 2, 2010

Guess who's 1!

Yep, the baby dog turned a whole year old yesterday and he spent his weekend thoroughly enjoying himself!



I bring 7 to work with me every day and he has been coveting the morning bagel of my coworker to the point of obsession. On friday his life's wish came true. Erynn bought him a bagel all for himself and he devoured it! It was hilarious watching his eyes bug out when Erynn handed him piece after piece!





He even cleaned up the wrapper when he was done...what a gooood boy!



After his bagel, I took 7, Cooper, Jazz and foster Squid on a hike with Faren and her herd of pooches. 7 had a blast running around with everyone especially his good friend Beezer.







Finally, to round out his birthday weekend, I took 7 to Spanish Banks Beach with sister Kira. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of this outing as the weather was pretty wet and windy and my hands were firmly clenched in my pockets!

1 comment: