Monday, August 2, 2010

Nationals Draws Near...


Well, the countdown is coming to a close. There are now only 3 full days left (including today) before we leave for Nationals. I am literally shaking in my boots with nervous energy. The roadtrip part is going to be a blast...3 girls and 6 dogs in a car...what fun! I'll try and get loads of pics and video of our adventure as well as the actual competition. 7 will be coming along to keep Jazz company and Cooper's going to stay with my much-abused mom! (thanks mumz!)
I hope I'm not too nervous to appreciate actually being at Spruce Meadows. I went there several years ago with my mom to watch the Masters and I've always wanted to go back. So many of the Greats of show jumping have competed there, the place has a certain awe inspiring feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment