Saturday, August 28, 2010

OMG...

Ack! 7's been invited to try out for the Super Dogs!!! I just got the message tonight from one of my agility instructors (who has 3 dogs in the Super Dogs) that they want me to come for three days and check out the show. I will help out backstage and have 7 join the practices between shows. If they like him they will let him try something out in the show...I am SO excited and nervous. I think his only real struggle will be with letting other people restrain him while I lead out super far away to direct him over the huge, mostly straight courses. He's had an issue with strangers wrapping their arms around him in a "flyball hold" and I haven't been very good about working him through it. Oh well, I can just hope that they won't mind going slow with him at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment