Friday, September 23, 2011

A Walk In The Park

I don't really have anything interesting to say today, so why don't I just show you some pretty pictures? Okay, good...
Here are some shots I took while at a trip to the park with; neighbour-dog Zuzu, 7 and Cooper.


Cooper's idea of a good game of fetch involves me throwing the ball, Cooper chases it down, then he finds a hill and proceeds to roll the ball down the hill for chasing. Seriously dog, do you not see my standing here with the big, long, ball throwing device? (aka chuck-it)... Cooper likes to dictate his own fun

7's got the whole "fetch" thing down..."If I just stare at her long enough, she'll throw it!"


"Hover Cooper"

7 says: "Anything you can do, I can do better!"

Zuzu doesn't know what balls are for, but she really likes the effect they have on my boys. She spent her time racing off in hot pursuit of whoever was running down the ball. For the most part this was a harmless, fun game but sometimes, it looked like this...

Target Acquired

Locked on

Engaging thrusters

Contact in 3...2...

"Holy SH*T! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it...don't EAT me!!!"

1 comment: