Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"F*ck my life"


The baby dog is NOT a happy camper :-(
He sliced his foot today, probably on some glass, while out on a walk with my friend and her dog. When my friend brought him back you wouldn't think there was anything wrong with him other than the trail of blood he was leaving everywhere (ew!) But, he's been in extreme pout mode since the vet soaked his foot and bandaged him up. He is feeling so utterly sorry for himself, he seems like a different dog!
I work right beside our vet so when he came back bleeding I immediately took him over to get checked out. Because I'm so close to the vet, 7 has visited a couple of times per week since the day I got him for weighing and treats/cuddles. The staff know him by name and even remember his last weight! When they saw me come in with his foot wrapped in a bloody towel they promptly dropped what they were doing and helped me wash and soak his foot and then let him pick the color of vet wrap he wanted, even cut out a heart shape and stuck it to his bandage. With instructions to take the bandage off tomorrow and start soaking it twice daily until healed we left...WITHOUT paying! They helped my big baby completely free of charge! I LOVE my vet :-)
They are Mosquito Creek Veterinary Hospital and if you are looking for a caring, knowledgeable vet who treat their patients with a mixture of Western and Homeopathic/Chinese medicine check them out.
I'm sure 7 will be back at 'em tomorrow, so I felt the need to video him in his current state as it's not every day I get to see him going any less than 100 miles per hour!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha!!!! Oh so pathetic! I need to video Ryan in doggie booties to rival that.

    ReplyDelete